Due to our continued expansion BBA Reman are looking for a sales focused individual who is currently working as a Key Account Manager or is ready to take the next step in their career. As account manager you will be working closely with the UK operations manager and his customer service team and will develop individual accounts to maximise profit, revenue and base growth.
As account manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of account handling both in terms of activities and longer term planning and delivery of agreed client strategy. You will be responsible for increasing and maintaining customer satisfaction and ensure the needs of both the customer and the business are met.
As an Account Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- To contact all customers every quarter to ensure their needs are being met
- To identify and qualify new customers and to increase growth and revenue on existing customer accounts
- To identify and understand the customer’s need
- To demonstrate the importance of exceptional customer service while ensuring that maximum profit is gained
- To have the highest levels of communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally and with empathy with the ability to owning and solving any customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximised
- To ensure market and product knowledge is up to date.
- To undertake face to face meetings to attract custom and maximise revenue
- To offer support to the UK management team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years + experience in a customer facing role within the automotive industry
- Commercial acumen
- A hungry attitude to progress in National Accounts
- Be passionate about delivering results
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to travel nationally at limited notice
- Full UK driving licence
If you share our drive and have the enthusiasm to further develop a global organisation, then send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org